0

I'm not very reliable blogger.

Posted by Bobby on 10:34 AM

"I keep writing these little meaningless blogs without much info and I'm sure it's pretty much a waste of everyone's time to read them, but I'm trying to make it a routine. Hopefully in the coming months I will have more interesting things to talk about and maybe even a few pics."

The above posted quote was written by myself a couple of months ago. I will go on record, and apologize to the loyal readers.(All 3 of you) I didn't mean to post such a bold faced lie. So anyway, on to the new post....

It turns out that ole' Burt Carl is actually a Burtrese Carlotta. We found out back in September/November that we will have the privilege of bringing a little girl into the world sometime in late March/April. We found out on a Friday and painted the Nursery on the following Saturday. I will try to dig up some pics to post in just a few minutes. I think we have decided on a name and as it stands now I guess I will start calling Burt Carl by HER real name. We have decided on Campbell Bayleigh. I want an "e" on the the end of Campbell but apparently Kara has a long standing feud with any letter "e" that has the misfortune of being the last letter of any name. So for the sake of my own well being, I am willing to compromise.

We are currently gearing up for Christmas and I think we are actually almost done with our shopping. It been pretty hectic lately. We are in the middle of basketball season so it seems as though we spend 75 percent of our time in a gym. Coaching high school girls almost makes me wish for a boy instead. I don't know if I'm equipped to deal with a pouty, whiny, smart mouthed high school daughter. If Campbell turns out this way she is going to live with some relatives until she gets out of that phase.(Audrey I'm looking at you).

That really sums up the last couple of months. The doctor's visits have gone well. Kara will have her glucose checked in the next one and she's really excited to drink the salty orange drink that is involved in that test. As things pop up I will post them. Although I'm probably not the most reliable poster based on my previous performance. Hopefully I can find some pics of the nursery.

Until the next time,

Bobby









0 Comments

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 Burt Carl: The Bean, The Fetus, The Legend All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive. | Distributed by Mumbai Mania